because things like this really happen.
because things like this really happen.
I’m a lesbian so i must have a crush on every girl i see.
I have alot of guy friends so i must be fucking every single one of them.
I smile alot, so i must have the perfect life.
I listen to reggae, so I must be a stoner.
My opinion matters, so I must be a bitch.
I’m comfortable with my body, so I get around?
I’m friends with a lot of guys, so I’ve must have hooked up with all of them.
I like to help out, so I must be a suck up.
I’m black, so I must be ghetto.
I’m black, so I must be stupid.
I’m Mexican, so I must be low class.
I’m bisexual, so I must get around.
I’m straight up blunt, so I must be a bitch.
I like to drink, so I must be an alcoholic.
I don’t hang out with guys, so I must be a lesbian.
I cut myself so I must be emo.
I’m bisexual, so none of my girl friends can feel safe.
I laugh and smile, so I cannot be depressed.
I like spending my day at home, so I don’t have any friends
I am gay, so i must be bullied
I am trans, so I must be a freak.
Most of my friends are dudes, so I must be a tomboy.
I’m on Tumblr, so I must have zero friends in real life
I’m a Muslim, so I must be a terrorist
I make alot of mistakes so I must be stupid/retarded.
I strongly defend LGBT so I must be gay.
I’m from a broken family, so I must be a rebel.
I like rasta colors, so I must smoke weed.
I’ve had sex, so I must be a slut.
I’ve made mistakes, so I must be untrustworthy.
I really love him, so I must hold on.
I’m a Filipino, so I must be a maid.
I really love him, so I must be taken for granted.
I’m a Politician, so I must be corrupt.
I’m Blonde, so I must be really stupid.
I’m wearing a black shirt, so I must be emo.
I wear make up, so I must be a flirt.
I make alot of mistakes, so I must be hated.
I am a teenager, so I must be misunderstood.
this is perfect wow
I’m a Christian, so I must hate gays
I have big boobs, so I must dress like a whore
I’m overweight, so I must be fat
I’m not a big talker, so I must have no friends
I’m homeschooled, so I must be a loner
I like country music, so I must be a redneck
I like pop music, so I must be a floozy
I’m Black so I must like watermelon, kool aid, and fried chicken
I’m Mexican so I must hang out at home depot
I’m Irish so I must be drunk
I’m German so I must be hitler
I love this.
I have Aspergers, so I must be socially awkward
I’m in university, so I must be an arrogant know- it all
I like Disney, so I must be a kid.
I’m a geek, so I must be exactly like those guys on the Big Bang theory.
I have kinks, so I must be a pervert.
I’m masculine, so I must love all guy stuff.
I don’t wear makeup for school, so I must be lazy.
I think gender is fucking stupid, so I must be uncomfortable with my gender identity.
Calm Bottle (aka Glitter Jar)
Goal: Anger management; Decreasing anxiety, fear, etc.; Aggression/anxiety physical release
- Container: This is typically made with a glass mason jar, but since I often make these with children I use water bottles with smooth sides.
- One bottle of clear glue (not white glue that dries clear), corn syrup, or glitter glue. I like using regular glue so I don’t have to deal with the hot water since I make these in my office.
- Water: It can be room temperature if you use regular glue but should be hot if glitter glue is used. If the water is not hot enough then the glitter will become clumpy and separate.
- Glitter: I use mostly super fine glitter with a little regular sized. I sometimes add sequins, beads, shells, plastic jewels, etc. Glow in the dark glitter looks really cool if you can find it. Less (or even none) is needed with glitter glue bottles
-Food coloring: This is optional. Only use one drop or it becomes difficult to see the glitter.
- Strong glue or duct tape: This is used to fasten the lid to the container. I like using colored duct tape.
- Making a Calm Bottle (clear glue or corn syrup): Fill the bottle 3/4 of the way full with water. Then add the glue (or corn syrup) and glitter. The more glue you use, the longer it will take the glitter to fall. I usually use the whole bottle. Add 1 drop of food coloring, if desired, and then glue/tape the lid on.
- Making a Calm Bottle (glitter glue): Instead of clear glue you can use glitter glue. If you go this rout then mix the glitter glue in a bowl with very hot water before adding it to the bottle. If the water is not hot enough then the glue will clump up and not work. You can add 1 drop of food color and additional glitter is desired.
-Using a Calm Bottle: I definitely suggest making this with your client, rather than for them. It is fun to make, they can personalize it, it will mean more to them and they will be much more likely to use it. When your client becomes upset, angry, frustrated, anxious, etc., direct them to shake the bottle vigorously as long as they want as an aggression/anxiety physical release activity. When they are finished they set the bottle down and watch the glitter fall as they use their favorite coping tool and/or deep breathing exercise.
-Other uses: This is a common coping tool used for people who self-harm and is easily adaptable to many clinical issues. I have also used this as a coping tool + timer for kids who are transitioning into sleeping in their own bed or have trouble focusing and are taking long breaks during homework. It is a highly adaptable to numerous therapeutic goals.
it looks pretty and is in a mason jar i need one
some general boob-having problems
THE DARTS, THEY DO NOTHING
Average size mannequin with average size woman.
The problem, in one picture.
I never realized until seeing this picture that my interpretation of an average size woman has become REALLY SKEWED oh my god I wanna cry
“Nobody has the right to turn out and tell me that I can’t wear a certain outfit, that I can’t go out to a certain place because I would be safer, or because a man looks at me…”
I love Priyanka Chopra.
I don’t understand why so many people respond “yes” to this question. If a man drops his wallet in front of me, does that give me the right to steal it? It’s such a simple concept, yet so many seem incapable of grasping it.
Crow solves an 8 step process.
Crows are amazing, I’ve been photographing them here in Seattle for a couple of years. They have distinct personalities and remember our faces. They actually started flying in and waiting for me when I would get home in hopes of a free unsalted peanut. I think of them as friends.
I had no idea they could do THIS.
An 8 step problem solving process. They’ve trained on each separate task, though not all together. This was the first time.
(Crows will survive the zombies and restart society, no doubt.)
Cally! Cally you have to see this.
Crows are fucking smart as shit and I want a million of them to be my friends.
Oz (Daniel) Osborn
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
Vixen (DC Comics)
this is so fucking useful wHY IS IT NOT GOING FULL BLAS EVERY WHERE JESUS CHIRST
Pretty simple idea when you think about it. Fantastic!
Here’s the page to it: if you want to donate, for every $295 that’s raised, one gets sent out to someone who needs it!